New Gallery Golders!
I've noticed some of you have been uploading your work into our newly reformed gallery. That's awesome but here's a few things you might want to know about the newest gallery additions.
Each folder is designated for a particular subject or category and is set so that each deviation submission requires a a single vote. The voting process will remain active until all deviations in the Featured, Plushies and More Plushies folders have been successfully organized.
Now, let's take a look at the new folders!Accessories
- keychains, cell charms, jewelry and other similar accessoriesAnimals
- real and existing animals of the land and skyBags & Purses
- Bags, purses, gadget cases and similar itemsBugs & Insects
- from the four, six, eight and muli-legged kindCreatures & Monsters
- Animals of the mythological and magical. Hybrids too!Food
- It is what you eat!Hats, Hoodies & Scarves
- Here to keep you warm or fashionableHolidays
- holiday themed plushHumans
- original characters and non-fan plush alikePlants
- tree and flowers and everything in betweenSea Animals
- animals of the deep sea...or river, lake or streamFan Plush - Anime/Manga
- characters from any anime or manga series/movieFan Plush - Books/Comics
- characters from any book or comic bookFan Plush - Movies/TV
- characters from any movie or television series (animated too)Fan Plush - Video Games
- characters from any video game from consoles, handhelds and PCFan Plush - Pokemon
- Gotta catch 'em all!Tutorials
- helpful tips on patterns, resources, methods, etc.WIPs
- works in progress
Folders without Fan Plush
are marked for original work only. This will also include plushies you've made using someone's original pattern. Fan Plush
folders are designated for fan art type work including accessories, any type of animal or human character, any type of plant or food derived from a particular fandom. The only exception to this rule is if the deviation is of a bag/purse or a hat/hoodie/scarf.
Fan bags and purses belong in the Bags and Purses
folder. Fan hats, hoodies and scarves belong in the Hats, Hoodies and Scarves
Since deviation submissions are set to a vote process, there may be times when you accidentally submit it to the wrong folder without knowing it. If we catch those submissions in our inboxes, we'll let you know what folder you'll need to resubmit your deviation to.
If you have any questions about any of the above mentioned folders, don't be afraid to ask!
With the addition of new gallery folders, we'll also be doing two awesome journals for people doing/seeking commissions and crafters who sell their goods online (or elsewhere).
It'll be a good addition to the group because we've all noticed a few comments about members seeking a commission.
Keep your eyes peeled for those and be sure to wait until the journal about stores and commissions is posted before sending in your commission or store information.